What's in ProcessMA
Click here for full list of tools
Statistical tools at your fingertips
Visualize your data easily
Type and ProcessMA draws automatically
You will need Microsoft Excel (English) installed on your machine. Depending on your security settings, you may need to follow some or all of the following steps:
- Download ProcessMA and save it as 'ProcessMA.xlam' in your desktop or any folder with easy access.
- Right-click on ProcessMA.xlam file and choose 'Properties' from the context menu. At the bottom of the 'General' tab, select the 'Unblock' checkbox in the security section and click 'OK'.
- Start Excel, click 'File' > 'Options' > 'Trust Center' > 'Trust Center Settings' > 'Protected View'. Check the option for 'Enable Protected View for files originating from the internet' and click 'OK'.
- Set Excel's Macro Security Level to 'Medium': Go to 'Excel Options' > 'Trust Center' > 'Trust Center Setting' > 'Macro Settings' > 'Disable all macros with notification' > Restart Excel
- Launch ProcessMA whenever you need to use it. When prompted by the security notice, click 'Enable Macros'.
- For MAC: Start Excel, click 'Excel' > 'Preference' > 'Security' and select 'Disable all macros with notification'.
Require admin/power user rights or help from your IT dept to install.
ProcessMA64 Installer (Windows OS & Excel 64bit)
ProcessMA32 Installer (Windows OS & Excel 32bit)
Buy a license key to activate your ProcessMA now.
Select the number of licenses to purchase below.
|Quantity||Price per license|
|1 license||USD $295|
|2 to 5 licenses||USD $285|
|6 to 10 licenses||USD $269|
|11 to 25 licenses||USD $249|
|26 to 50 licenses||USD $229|
|51 and more licenses||USD $209|
For customers in Canada, click here to purchase in CAD.
Please email us for academic pricing. You will need to provide us with a valid proof of your academic status.